Capabilities and Power
The DAKA-TEX factory is constantly working to expand its capabilities and increase capacity. First of all, we are focused on the quality of our products, minimising costs, and fulfilling orders on time.
- Spinning: 300 tons per month
- Knitting: 140 tons per month
- Dyeing: 300 tons per month
- Printing: 260 thousand units per month
- Sewing: 400 thousand items per month
And this is not the limit! The above capacities are achieved thanks to perfectly debugged processes and advanced modern equipment.
Modern fashion does not stand still. Designers regularly come up with incredible things, complex mechanisms on products, accessories and much more. In turn, a modern factory should be ready for such requests, which is why the DAKA-TEX company is equipped with modern equipment, including:
- Equipment of a full cycle Reiter (Switzerland)
- System of deep cleaning of cotton Jossi Vision Shield (Switzerland)
- Knitting machines Pilotelli (Italy) and Pailung Knitel DK (Thailand)
- Gerber Software
- Printing equipment from ROQ (Portugal) in 12 and 16 colors
- Equipment for flooring fabric for cutting Ozbilim (Turkey)
- Automatic computer cutting machine Bullmer (Germany)
- Dyeing equipment Canlar mekatronik (Turkey), Eliar Elektronik (Turkey)
DAKA-TEX: production and sale of textile products from Uzbek cotton
"DAKA-TEX" was established in early 2008 in Samarkand (Republic of Uzbekistan).
Today DAKA-TEX is one of the most modern and technologically equipped vertically integrated factories in Uzbekistan.
DAKA-TEX production includes:
- Cotton yarn;
- Knitted fabric;
- Dyed fabric;
- production of ready-made garments: pattern development, automatic cutting of fabrics with minimal losses, printing shop, etc.
The complex of construction, installation and commissioning works for the spinning mill was completed by the end of 2009. In 2014, a sewing and knitwear production was launched on 5 production lines. In 2018, we expanded the production area of the garment production and brought them to 6000 sqmhaving increased the capacity by 3 times, we have expanded the fleet of cutting and printing equipment. The production of knitted fabric was launched in 2019, a new production building was built at 10 sqm and installed the most modern equipment.
The company's mission is to produce high quality yarns, knitted fabrics and finished knitwear based on the following features:
- our quality is at the level of world standards, because we control all stages of production, from yarn to finished knitwear;
- our production time does not depend on the conscientiousness of partners, because we do everything ourselves;
- Finally, we guarantee the best value for money for our products.
- DAKA-TEX is a vertically integrated organisation that includes all stages: from the production of cotton yarn to the packaging of finished knitwear. This is the reason for the competitive price and high quality.
- We are not dependent on third parties and can always announce the exact time and cost.
- Unlimited production opportunities, large production capacities.
- High quality raw materials, finished products, dyeing and prints.
- Extensive printing capabilities.
- Advanced automated equipment - high productivity of all processes.